tonytsang and kareny recipy
1. You must choose the good quality of pork chop. It is always use the center cut pork chop.
2. Before marinade, you have to beat both side of the pork chop to soften it. Try to flatten the pork chop as much as possible.
3. Add some corn starch when you marinade the pork chop to keep the moisture of the pork chop during cooking.
4. Remeber to brown both sides as soon as possible under high heat. Do not cook it with the low heat from the beginning to the end.
5. Without browning both sides, do not flip it too often during cooking.
6. You can dish it up once it turns hard. Do not over cooking it.